Artificial Turf Los Angeles, DBA Elite Artificial Grass, & Imperial Synthetic Turf merchandise can be returned within 10 days of purchase with a valid sales receipt and proof of payment. To be eligible for return the following conditions must be met:
- For Artificial Grass orders: IT IS CRITICAL YOU UNROLL AND THOROUGHLY INSPECT ALL ARTIFICIAL GRASS PRODUCTS PRIOR TO CUTTING AND INSTALLATION. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO INSTALL THE ARTIFICIAL GRASS AND/OR CUT YOUR ARTIFICIAL GRASS PRODUCT YOU ARE IMPLICITLY ACCEPTING THE PRODUCT – ITS COLOR(S), YARN CHARACTERISTICS, ETC. THIS IS DISTINCT FROM A WARRANTY CLAIM – terms and conditions of which are covered in our Warranty and are available for download from each artificial grass product page on our website.
- All other products must be returned in their original, uncut, unopened and unused condition. It cannot have been altered or installed in any way.
- Returns can only be made by the original purchaser of the materials.
- Products must be returned to the same store where the purchase was made.
- If the purchase was made on a credit card the original credit card must be presented at the time of the return.
Return Policy Exceptions:
- Any artificial grass orders cut by the customer or their installer are not returnable
- Custom cut artificial grass returns or cancellations are subject to a 25% restocking fee plus all applicable shipping/delivery cost.
- All products other than artificial grass shipped by Elite Artificial Grass and Imperial Synthetic Turf or by common carrier are subject to 25% restocking fee plus all applicable shipping/delivery costs.
- Labor, delivery and/or installation services are not refundable.
- No restocking fee will be charged on will-called products except for custom cut rolls of artificial grass.
Return Policy Payment:
- Refunds will be issued in the same manner as original payment was made.
- Original shipping charges will be deducted from the refund.
- Applicable restocking fees will be deducted from the refund.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 -10 business days.
- Heat from reflective surfaces including windows & other reflective surfaces can cause turf deterioration & is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Minimal weeds are normal, you may need to use weed killer and/or pull them while they’re young.
- Pet Systems do not eliminate odor 100%; rinsing & cleaning regularly is still required.